The Double Down consists of bacon, two kinds of cheeses and sauce between two pieces of fried chicken with no bread...but in KFC's defense, The Chicken is already breaded. KFC Is lookin out for America's Carb intake because unused carbs turn to fat, we might as well just go straight to the source...Actual FAT!
There will also be those who argue: MMMMMM....Two kinds of cheeses!!!
I wonder what kind of cheeses they choose to represent this american classic, my money is on Chedder and Nacho, but American and Pepper Jack would be a nice combo too.



This is the first time in my life that I found myself envious of either Nebraska or Rhode Island Residents.
Unfortunately, only the Fox News feed was available because...respectable news outlets are covering real stories. (The transponder was never respected only feared!!!)

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top