This video perfectly illustrates the ineptitude of local government, not only did they forget to put January 31st on their calendar. How will the folks in Grand Forks, ND celebrate World Leprosy day or The birthday of the great Carol Channing?
On top of that they put out a video explaining how to correct this oversight. I know what your thinking, any noob can add an extra day to a calendar, well apparently Grand Forks, North Dakota consists of some very special noobs who require further instructions, observe:




In the unlikely event that Justin Timberlake decides to show up in North Dakota on his birthday the fine people of Grand Forks will be well prepared but I wouldn't hold my breathe. I might take a trip to Grand Forks myself, I heard they got free pens!!

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top