I am sure that some of you have heard the incest family story that emanated from Austria where a girl was kept in a dungeon all her life and was starved and sexually molested by her father, with whom she had a child with, with whom the father was having sexy time as well. A horrible story indeed. Well that girl is in an Austrian hospital and is coming to after a drug induced coma she was in while the doctors were treating her for malnutrition. So who is the guy on the right? Well, no he is not the father. In fact, he is the therapist that is treating them. Threw you for a loop didn't it? Now let me ask you this, after all they went through is this the best they can do? I'm not a doctor, but if someone just went through what these girls went through, I would most certainly not get them treated by a therapist that looks like he just got out prison for child molestation himself. I guess my point here is, look at his face, this man will no doubt be talking with them about their most "intimate" details. Is that such a brilliant idea, who thought of this! Is there a shortage of therapists in Austria? The guy looks like a mook fanook, he looks like he takes kids in their bush karoosh. You know what I mean?

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top