Hi Everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick!)


I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as one of the latest contributer to Good Times. I'm planing to write about topics in Science & Technology. Both are two passions of mine and I hope to inform you about the cool things that are out there.

If you're wondering about my qualifications for this well, I'm an undergraduate Chemistry major at the University of Delaware, an avid technology consumer, and our fearless leader's younger brother.

;o) It's good to have connections.


To find out more about me you can:
1) visit my ever changing personal site
2) email me: ch3m1st@mac.com.
3) check out my own blog

- ch3m1st

P.S. Despite what an earlier post says about the other contributors, I am not a pothead. ;o)

Advertisement

1 comments:

  1. And you never will be with that attitude!
    But im glad the Blog is growing ever more so diverse!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top