Well this blog is a little more than a week old now and we have somehow passed to 100 visits (30 unique) mark (not a huge milestone, but hey, it's only been week) I would also like to send thanks our visitors who somehow managed to find our little blog spot page with out me having to do any S.E.O. work whatsoever (yet). I would like to especially thank our readers from NY, NJ, Wisconsin, Massachusetts and the United Kingdom for helping us reach this insignificant milestone. I have noticed however we have no visitors from Ohio. I would like to say you're not welcome here (if you went republican in 2004 presidential election). If I remember correctly you were the deciding state in '04, were you not? So thanks Ohio, I hope you're happy with the results of the '04 election (the result of which is equivalent to the picture to the right.) So don't bother sending in your comments and opinions, I do not care. Actions speak louder than words. The only way you Ohio Republicans can redeem yourself if by going democratic with your vote in the November election. Lets get our Halfrican American a chance to change things! Besides, McCain is bad for White House aesthetics. Who need a president whose face looks like a wax museum figure that has been stored for in a room with broken air conditioning. So thanks again readers and good times!

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top