For fans of great Biggie Smalls a.k.a Notorious a.k.a Frank White, there is some good news. Fox Searchlight pictures are planning a 2009 release of "Notorious". A movie about our favorite rapper born and raised in Brooklyn, Biggie. Biggie will be played by Jamal Woolard, a Brooklyn-based rapper. That picture up top here with Puff Daddy a.k.a Diddy, is not taken with Biggie. Standing next to him but in fact is Jamal Woolard, the actor that will be playing Biggie. As of now there is no trailer out, but as soon as it comes out I will post it up. Personally I think it's about time someone has made a movie as a tribute to B.I.G. whom in my eyes is one of the greatest rap M.C.'s to walk this earth. I just pray that this movie will be better than the 50 Cent flop "Get Rich or Die Trying", which made me want to hang myself with a power extension cord. So "BIG" up to FOX for trying to take this project on. We all know how FOX is. I mean come on, FOX ? They are gonna make it look like cops DIDN'T shoot biggie.

See Also:

Fux Noobs Shitting on Diplomatic Journalism

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top